Friday, July 20, 2012

7 months

This is my favorite baby stage.  Alice has a clear personality, she clings on tight when I carry her, I can feed her food at the table while we sit together as a family, she sits up well on her own and can entertain herself without crawling everywhere and getting into trouble.  The past few weeks have been a milestone for her, as she's JUST started sleeping though the night and gone from 3 naps each day to 2.  My Babycook food maker is in full production and my freezer is full with meals with her now eating 3 times each day.  Her favorites are peaches and pears, zucchini and summer squash, and peas and beans.  I enjoy my days with a baby on my hip.         





Alice is in my Ergo carrier when we go anywhere.  She is either looking around with her thumb in her mouth, asleep, or looking up at me like this...just asking for a kiss.  

2 comments:

  1. Her smile could bring world peace...it's that awesome! I want to kiss her now!
    Lovie.

    ReplyDelete