Monday, January 26, 2015

january shots

My new years resolution was to take more pictures this year.  More importantly, to try to capture the little moments that are changing so quickly and I know I'll miss later on.  I'm also moving my camera from auto to manual, so I hope that we'll see improvement this coming year in my photos!   


 art, art, art...

Gus doesn't care for playing much these days, but he's always a good resting buddy.


 Chasing games with the cat



Our afternoon smoothies are temporarily replaced by the cold weather with tea and hot chocolate.  While it's nice that the girls generally like to run outside to play when they get home from school, I really love that the chilly afternoons persuade them to gather around the table and chat about their day.

Of course a birthday party for a doll would turn into a dance party!



The tree fort.  It does so much to stir their imagination and promote rivals against neighborhood boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment