Rarely do we have a quiet ride in the car. Alice doesn't cry in her seat like she did when she was younger, but loudly babbles and has a high-pitched squeal. I'm sure she's anxious to be a part of her sister's conversations. I've managed to pretty much curb the potty talk, but it's been replaced by anything else they can think of that is gross. Grace always seems to get the others in belly-laughs when she mentions "eyeballs," while Charlotte's favorite words are "snot" or "booger" and Madeline likes "blood."
Charlotte keeps watch on the traffic lights and yells "Green light...GO MAMA" the second the light changes and I have a line of cars stopped in front of me, Madeline is always asking to play a certain track number, Grace is telling knock-knock jokes that make no sense at all but still gets everyone laughing, Madeline and Charlotte are either holding hands and singing or trying to kick each other and keep a toy away from each other, Grace is watching my speedometer and asking if I'm allowed to go 70.
Sometimes when it gets really loud I see Alice suck her thumb and turn her head to stare out the window...babies can be so smart.
LOVE this picture and love your comments! Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete