"The setting is at my house. I got sunburned at my house. Ouch. It did hurt. I got sunburned on my shoulders. I was surprised I got sunburned. My Mom had to put some kind of stuff (aloe) on me. It was cold when my Mom put that stuff on me. But in the morning it was better."
Monday, April 16, 2012
Bad Mommy
After 6 years of scaring Grace with thoughts of a sunburn so that she would stand still long enough to apply her sunscreen, I apparently failed to apply enough and she got her first sunburn. I was already feeling horrible after seeing her red shoulders and hearing her complain of it hurting, but I felt even worse when she came home with this journal entry and told me that she told and/or showed her red shoulders to every student and teacher in her school.

"The setting is at my house. I got sunburned at my house. Ouch. It did hurt. I got sunburned on my shoulders. I was surprised I got sunburned. My Mom had to put some kind of stuff (aloe) on me. It was cold when my Mom put that stuff on me. But in the morning it was better."
"The setting is at my house. I got sunburned at my house. Ouch. It did hurt. I got sunburned on my shoulders. I was surprised I got sunburned. My Mom had to put some kind of stuff (aloe) on me. It was cold when my Mom put that stuff on me. But in the morning it was better."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If that's the worst she has to blame you for, you are way ahead of everyone else!
ReplyDelete